Better Call Saul Props

Very similar, this one actually looks a bit like the hooded lug version I think appears in the later episodes of season 3. It's hard to be sure. I haven't gotten the screenshots for that one.

Actually, the buttons are the same. Probably has the same LED module as mine.

Ah well if only I had the money to buy it. I will certainly keep an eye out for similar models in the future though.

First post for season 4 - and my first prop from it:

IMG_8627.JPG

There seems to be variations of the Merry Wanderer Figure, the one Jimmy Shows Mike has 5 buttons, downward facing eyelashes, visible socks and more visible parting hairline. These seem to be more the TMK1 type but ive seen TMK2 and others which have these same features. The underside of the base also has 4 'cutouts', others variations only have a single 'cutout' space.

Last edited:
So this quarantine period, I've gotten back into the prop collecting/making, especially on this show. I have a few things not ready to share yet, but here's the infamous Davis & Main water bottle seen in the most recent season. I am very pleased overall with how it turned out.

BCS Bootle_3.jpg

BCS Bootle_1.jpg

BCS Bootle_2.jpg

So this quarantine period, I've gotten back into the prop collecting/making, especially on this show. I have a few things not ready to share yet, but here's the infamous Davis & Main water bottle seen in the most recent season. I am very pleased overall with how it turned out.

Nice, this thread needs some updates ☺

I managed to snag chucks house set plans and crew passess and other crew shirts/gifts.
I also found the source image for the louisiana postcard from s4 ep8, still needs finishing

View attachment 1321210
View attachment 1321207
View attachment 1321208
This is awesome! ✨✨
If you’re making more message me, I’ve been googling “Davis & Main bottle” every couple of months since that episode

As I posted in the BB props thread. Currently working on a 3D sculpt of “the winking Greek” bobble head as gifted to Don Eladio by Hector. Will share more pics as it progresses. Wish I’d found these threads earlier as they seem very quiet these days.

1656924992524.jpeg

I’m in the process of designing some soccer style concept jerseys for BB & BCS characters. I’ll post pics soon. One bit that I always hit a brick wall with is the number to use on the back of the jersey for each character. Something that relates to the show and character. I’m working on a Gene Takavic Cinnabon-themed jersey at the moment and all I can think of in terms of a number to use is his house number - one problem, I can’t find it! Does anyone know it or know of a number that would be apt for such a jersey?

Also on the lookout for other number-references in both shows for other characters.

Ignore that website link - it’s dodgy I think.
I ID’d one of Lalo’s shirts which is available to purchase for just $6.99!

If anyone buys one and could get me a small or medium and forward it to me in the UK that’d be ace!

View attachment 1606061

Posted here and in the BrBa thread, since it's relevant to both:

So, I've added something new to my collection, which I am quite excited about. I was able to get ahold of a pair of skull boot tips made by Lee Brevard, who created the tips used on the production boots for the Salamanca cousins. I haven't yet been able to get an accurate pair of boots to go with them, but found a good "visual" runner up (aka knockoffs of the real kind) for display purposes in the meantime.

See the page on my website: BadProps.com - Salamanca Boots

Salamance Boots_2.png
Salamance Boots_5.png
Salamance Boots_6.png

So, I assume anyone clicking in this thread is expecting spoilers, so I’ll be vague, since this in itself isn’t really a spoiler.

So glad I picked one of these up as soon as it first appeared this season. Even got the correct 75 cent version.

5684F2CF-C35C-4C7C-A36D-2863EB21ACBB.jpeg

Man am I going to miss this show :(

Last edited:
Just finish the show ,magnificent ,share some item i know.
A number of diffrent characters uesd the ZTE Z233vl prepay phone in the show. Recently, while "gene" at home drinking, waiting for jeff to call from the police station, you can notice some details. I'm sure there are some clearer scenes, but I can't remember the exact location.
raw.jpg
QQ截图20220817143527.png
QQ截图20220817143639.png

Lalo used the SONY TRV-33e camcorder for his vlog, there are many models in this series but you can tell them apart by the color of the buttons and labels. only 33e is consistent.
QQ截图20220817135838.png
QQ截图20220817140453.png

Jimmy used Samsung SPH-N400 for six seaseons, speedy justice just for you.
SamsungSPH-N400.gif
QQ截图20220817143225.png

Attachments

• SamsungSPH-N400.gif
    SamsungSPH-N400.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 62
  • QQ截图20220817140453.png
    QQ截图20220817140453.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 77
  • QQ截图20220817135838.png
    QQ截图20220817135838.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 50
  • raw.jpg
    raw.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back