Better Call Saul Props

From episode 7

Cartela.png

So, Season 2 has offered some interesting prop prospects...

New design of Zafiro Anejo (which I wasn't crazy about, or any of the "easter eggs" for that matter)

From season 1 - Marco's ring (which also qualifies as a Breaking Bad prop). Really would love to have this if anyone can track down a source:Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 2.59.03 PM (2).png

Anyone know what order the pages should be in from Detective Abbasi's notepad ? The Amc website removed the link to the notepad pages so thanks Olde Saultie for posting them here but I'm not sure of the order...

Found the boxing gloves pendant. Unfortunately it's no longer listed on their website.
boxing.jpg
boxing2.jpg

This thread's been quiet way too long...

I recently acquired the tape recorder Chuck uses at the end of season 2 (they're pretty abundant on ebay). Still trying to find a source for Tuco's boxing gloves, even if it's just a cheapo knockoff.

But what I'd really like is to find a place that makes the yellow tumbler travel cup Kim gives Jimmy that reads "world's 2nd best lawyer". The only place I have found thus far that offers the correct style of cup that you can put your own design on Cafepress, but they only have white - no yellow. All of the current replicas available out there are not the right style of cup.

Last edited:
I have the king of all Saul props (imo)
The sodomized severed head prop used in season 1 episode 1 entitled (Uno)

- - - Updated - - -

How do I upload pictures?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back