Better Call Saul Props

Qumair84

Very similar, this one actually looks a bit like the hooded lug version I think appears in the later episodes of season 3. It's hard to be sure. I haven't gotten the screenshots for that one.

Actually, the buttons are the same. Probably has the same LED module as mine.

Ah well if only I had the money to buy it. I will certainly keep an eye out for similar models in the future though.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First post for season 4 - and my first prop from it:

IMG_8627.JPG

Tuckanator

There seems to be variations of the Merry Wanderer Figure, the one Jimmy Shows Mike has 5 buttons, downward facing eyelashes, visible socks and more visible parting hairline. These seem to be more the TMK1 type but ive seen TMK2 and others which have these same features. The underside of the base also has 4 'cutouts', others variations only have a single 'cutout' space.

Last edited:

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So this quarantine period, I've gotten back into the prop collecting/making, especially on this show. I have a few things not ready to share yet, but here's the infamous Davis & Main water bottle seen in the most recent season. I am very pleased overall with how it turned out.

BCS Bootle_3.jpg

BCS Bootle_1.jpg

BCS Bootle_2.jpg

Tuckanator

So this quarantine period, I've gotten back into the prop collecting/making, especially on this show. I have a few things not ready to share yet, but here's the infamous Davis & Main water bottle seen in the most recent season. I am very pleased overall with how it turned out.

Nice, this thread needs some updates ☺

I managed to snag chucks house set plans and crew passess and other crew shirts/gifts.
I also found the source image for the louisiana postcard from s4 ep8, still needs finishing

apaddyyy

View attachment 1321210
View attachment 1321207
View attachment 1321208
This is awesome! ✨✨
If you’re making more message me, I’ve been googling “Davis & Main bottle” every couple of months since that episode

ISZA

As I posted in the BB props thread. Currently working on a 3D sculpt of “the winking Greek” bobble head as gifted to Don Eladio by Hector. Will share more pics as it progresses. Wish I’d found these threads earlier as they seem very quiet these days.

1656924992524.jpeg

ISZA

I’m in the process of designing some soccer style concept jerseys for BB & BCS characters. I’ll post pics soon. One bit that I always hit a brick wall with is the number to use on the back of the jersey for each character. Something that relates to the show and character. I’m working on a Gene Takavic Cinnabon-themed jersey at the moment and all I can think of in terms of a number to use is his house number - one problem, I can’t find it! Does anyone know it or know of a number that would be apt for such a jersey?

Also on the lookout for other number-references in both shows for other characters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.