Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse...

New Edict:

HOLLYWOOD IS FORBIDDEN FROM MAKING FILMS ABOUT NEW SUBJECTS OR NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU MAY ONLY REMAKE OLDER FILMS, USE BRANDED PROPERTIES, OR MAKE SEQUELS TO FILMS MADE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 YEARS AGO AND---

Oh, wait. Looks like they already got the memo on that. Carry on, then.

New Edict:

HOLLYWOOD IS FORBIDDEN FROM MAKING FILMS ABOUT NEW SUBJECTS OR NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU MAY ONLY REMAKE OLDER FILMS, USE BRANDED PROPERTIES, OR MAKE SEQUELS TO FILMS MADE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 YEARS AGO AND---

Oh, wait. Looks like they already got the memo on that. Carry on, then.

Addendum: only those properties deemed profitable shall be considered irregardless of story line. ;)

But is Miley Cyrus making an appearance?

miley-cyrus-beetlejuice-mtv-vma-2013-tumblr_zpslgfzmb4k.jpg

I still love that photo lol. I think this could be a fun film since they got at least some of the original cast back for it. Hopefully Johnny Depp won't be around.

This is going to be a great movie. Tim Burton never steers' his fans wrong, he is the premier film maker of today. James Cameron? James COME-ON more like it.

Nobody has said anything about Micheal Keaton revisiting his role. If he comes back, I'm in. If not, well, it's not really Beetlejuice now is it?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back