Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solo4114

Master Member
New Edict:

HOLLYWOOD IS FORBIDDEN FROM MAKING FILMS ABOUT NEW SUBJECTS OR NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU MAY ONLY REMAKE OLDER FILMS, USE BRANDED PROPERTIES, OR MAKE SEQUELS TO FILMS MADE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 YEARS AGO AND---

Oh, wait. Looks like they already got the memo on that. Carry on, then.

Miker

New Edict:

HOLLYWOOD IS FORBIDDEN FROM MAKING FILMS ABOUT NEW SUBJECTS OR NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU MAY ONLY REMAKE OLDER FILMS, USE BRANDED PROPERTIES, OR MAKE SEQUELS TO FILMS MADE BETWEEN 20 AND 30 YEARS AGO AND---

Oh, wait. Looks like they already got the memo on that. Carry on, then.
Addendum: only those properties deemed profitable shall be considered irregardless of story line. ;)

Wes R

Legendary Member
I still love that photo lol. I think this could be a fun film since they got at least some of the original cast back for it. Hopefully Johnny Depp won't be around.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone here ever had a Zagnut? I've honestly never had one. Are they good?

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
This is going to be a great movie. Tim Burton never steers' his fans wrong, he is the premier film maker of today. James Cameron? James COME-ON more like it.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nobody has said anything about Micheal Keaton revisiting his role. If he comes back, I'm in. If not, well, it's not really Beetlejuice now is it?

JLeezy23

Sr Member