best way to attach neck piece to mesh hood TDKR?

kcr7pr

guys want to know the best way or material to use when attaching the neck to the mesh hood TDKR style.
any pointers will be appreciated.

Gorilla Glue worked best for me. I tried rubber cement as suggested on BOTB and it didn't work for me. Do the V area first and then work your way around to the back. Also make sure the hood neck sizing is matched to the neck piece before you start gluing.

Gorilla Glue worked best for me. I tried rubber cement as suggested on BOTB and it didn't work for me. Do the V area first and then work your way around to the back. Also make sure the hood neck sizing is matched to the neck piece before you start gluing.

You used Gorilla Glue on urethane? Their super glue or the white stuff? Love hearing what adhesives work for people with such a finicky to glue material.

You used Gorilla Glue on urethane? Their super glue or the white stuff? Love hearing what adhesives work for people with such a finicky to glue material.

Their super glue, this is the one I used:
8a91e316-66e1-4a11-b393-0112fbe941f1_300.jpg

Worked well and after several months the urethane is still holding strong onto the mesh.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back