Best Tips And Tricks To Repaint A Bio

FFS dude...could you word it any more vaguely? What bio is it? What colours do you want it? What sort of look are you going for? Without those answers, the best anyone could do would be "Probably with some paint."

You really need to learn to search out some of this info on your own.
The majority of your posts just 'ask' for info; the majority of the answers to your questions can be easily found by a simple search...

If I wanted to search 100s of threads to maybe find some info here and there i would and have. But i would rather ask a question an have people who know how to do something or have info on a certain topic answer that and in return help out another person. So instead of trying to search pages that don't deal with what I ask or want exactly or deal with replys that say use search button and just just sell it

Saleenjames

You post in the wrong section...your questions are vague...how is anyone suppose to assist you?
Searching for the answer is more a function of saving time -- why sit and wait for someone to hopefully figure out what you want?

I get the sense if you don't embrace the SEARCH advice given, you will be waiting a LONG time for responses to any of your new posts based on your comments above...

I do and have used the search function and when I can't find the answers I am looking for I post it up. Isn't that what a forum board is for? For discussion?.?. But no problem. If no one answers fine. But I know if I knew an answer or whatnot I'd share. But I guess that's just me

Saleenjames

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back