best predator comics

Cybertron Pred

which is the best predator comic to date
reply below o_O

PredatorOmnibusVol1.jpg

My favorite that Iv'e read up to date, has to be Batman Vs Predator series 1. Although the ending was quite annoying, but either way it was an exciting comic to read.

The Deadliest of the Species

Now with that comic Iv'e only got the first 6 issues, but at first it was really strange to understand what was going on? With the whole wife trophy thing. But it does seem to get better as the issues carry on. Another thing is I just love the artwork of those older comics, everything now looks strange? Don't you think? Even the detail on predators in the new comics look like they have been rushed.

I've truthfully never read a Predator or AVP comic and it makes me fill like I'm missing part of the stories haha. Where can you get them at?

well i have nearly got them all on a disk, i have got bad blood, big game, predator home world, super man vs pred, batman vs pred and many more thats the same with alien and AVP

your best bet is to find them on ebay but some are very hard to find

Predator: Bad Blood for me - make sure you also get the 3 part lead in in Dark Horse Comics.

I'll show my age. I bought these when they were first published.

They were republished in Predator Omnibus #3 I think.

AVP comics:- probably the first one with Broken Tusk.

I have just been starting off with buying the omnibus volumes. AVP vol.1 was excellent, really enjoyed the machiko story. Just gone and bought myself the 1st Predator omnibus too, with Dutchs equally as huge brother Schaef. Looks pretty good, noly just started this one.

i dont think i read a predator comic i didnt like but my fav was predator in the civil war era but i cant remember what it was called. the one where he takes on a grizzly bear is awesome too

i dont think i read a predator comic i didnt like but my fav was predator in the civil war era but i cant remember what it was called. the one where he takes on a grizzly bear is awesome too

I agree I have the first one, but I'm still missing the 2nd of the two They look like this right?
predatorprimalyz2.jpg.png

yea thats it....i had both of them at one time but traded them like a dumb ass....i remember him taking off his armor and going one on one with the momma bear....awesome comic

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back