Best Mjolnir 2019

Watched Endgame again and Mjolnir’s size looks smaller than other movies. The bead size is slightly smaller. You can see in the scenes where Cap is holding it.
I also watched Ragnorak again and see it small there too.
I could be wrong. Maybe my old eyes are fading.
Jus good for thought

I've ordered a cattoys one from eBay, looks to be from a reputable seller.
Once I've got it I'll use it for a bit and then probably improve it where I can! Thanks guys

Saw this one on etsy. Looks like a Cattoys/Lager but do they all have this edge/stepdown? see the arrows on the pic. obviously the handle is off (crooked/sideways) but overall really nice for a close enough. the price tag is huge compared to the ones selling on evilBay (this one is $463)

Attachments

• Mj.png
    Mj.png
    476 KB · Views: 282
I ended up with the Cattoys and I'm happy for £140! The size and weight are quite perfect for me, especially if I'm cosplaying at some point. The only improvements I would want to make are on the pommel, at some point I will want to cover up the visible screws at the top and possibly replace the leather with something darker and of better quality to better suit the Dark World prop.

Attachments

• 60352965_2257627117652903_556370488725602304_n.jpg
    60352965_2257627117652903_556370488725602304_n.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 260
I ended up with the Cattoys and I'm happy for £140! The size and weight are quite perfect for me, especially if I'm cosplaying at some point. The only improvements I would want to make are on the pommel, at some point I will want to cover up the visible screws at the top and possibly replace the leather with something darker and of better quality to better suit the Dark World prop.
Sweet! Congrats bro!
I want to pull the trigger on buying one but I'm still on the fence. if I get it I'm tempted to mod it by sanding/grinding the edge on it. unless I can find a cheaper option then the one in my last post from etsy.
For 400 bucks I might as well save a few hundred more and get the King Arts one that is on eBay now.

Any updates from anyone? There are two King Arts on evilBay right now. pretty high price tags too. what is the running price for one of these bad boys? anyone wanna let one go?

Has anybody ever heard of a company called Gmasking? I stumbled across them while looking for an Eye of Agamotto. They have a few Mjolnirs (and a Stormbreaker) on Amazon and they say they're made of metal. There are only a few reviews, which are positive, but I don't trust your average Amazon reviewer. The Stormbreaker looks like crap, but the Mjolnirs look like they may be pretty nice. I'm not familiar enough with the details of the hammer to say how accurate they are though, and they may just be more expensive rebranded Cattoys ones being sold on Amazon.

Has anybody ever heard of a company called Gmasking? I stumbled across them while looking for an Eye of Agamotto. They have a few Mjolnirs (and a Stormbreaker) on Amazon and they say they're made of metal. There are only a few reviews, which are positive, but I don't trust your average Amazon reviewer. The Stormbreaker looks like crap, but the Mjolnirs look like they may be pretty nice. I'm not familiar enough with the details of the hammer to say how accurate they are though, and they may just be more expensive rebranded Cattoys ones being sold on Amazon.
They look like Cattoys/Lager.
I saw one on Etsy that looks like them but with one noticeable difference it has the missing edge that cattoys metal ones out there are lacking

Any luck on sourcing a Stormbtreaker? I'm really surprised there hasn't been a commercial one put.out yet

Aside from the $180 one from China on ebay, not really. The handle is metal but the resin axe head looks terrible. There is an unbranded metal one being made in China but I have no idea when it will be be available.

Yeah- it’s cattoys.

Aside from the $180 one from China on ebay, not really. The handle is metal but the resin axe head looks terrible. There is an unbranded metal one being made in China but I have no idea when it will be be available.

This is one of the better ones (Stormbreaker) I've seen on Esty Thor's Stormbreaker: Avengers End Game I do like how the axe head appears to have a similar securing device as the actual prop version.

I also have a guy I buy from in Maylasia that mentioned a cattoys one in the works, with hopes of more news by the end of the year. (
)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back