Best Material For Predator Skin?

Predator6661

hi,

this will be my first time so, i wanna know what kind of material is the best for a predator costume!^^
i'm female so no mr; incredible suite for me XD
and i have also a low budget :(

thnx

greetings from predator666 :D

Hi and welcome to the site. Lycra is a good start or latex for your skin.But a small budget will disappear very quick,so lycra probs your best with painted pattern.

Hi and welcome to the site. Lycra is a good start or latex for your skin.But a small budget will disappear very quick,so lycra probs your best with painted pattern.

thnx ^^ i'll do my best for making a predator costume and i will enjoy it to make one^^ thnx again for the feedback

hi,

this will be my first time so, i wanna know what kind of material is the best for a predator costume!^^
i'm female so no mr; incredible suite for me XD
and i have also a low budget :(

thnx

greetings from predator666 :D
awsome predator one is the only one for me,cant be doing with these upscaled suits this is my first time making a suit aswell i have some tips

awsome predator one is the only one for me,cant be doing with these upscaled suits this is my first time making a suit aswell i have some tips

hi, you have some tips for me??? well i really need it, because i'm so nervous to make my costume of predator^^ well i'm gonna tell u something: my favourite predators are: scar, jungle hunter and classic predator from the 3th movie^^

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back