Best Looking Captain America Shield for the Money

AgentOfShield

Looks like China has upped their 3rd party ABS shield game once again. I previously purchased the one in the first pic below from a store on eBay and I loved how sturdy and accurate looking it was for the price. It is just over 22" in diameter but for me that's not an issue since I'm not 6ft tall and so it looks proportionate to my height.

My only gripe with the old one was the paint job was a little plain, it lacked the metallic sheen of both licensed shields and other 3rd party shields. Well it seems they've remedied that because this one has popped up on both eBay and Amazon (it's much cheaper on Amazon) and it looks incredible. I have one coming and I'm super excited to have a very accurate looking shield that is also good for cosplay and wall mounting.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Also this guy on YouTube posted a review of his that he received (don't mind the voice haha):

Whoa so Amazon US is already sold out for the time being (I ordered mine from Amazon Canada), I have a feeling my thread may have triggered some impulse buys hahah. You can find them on eBay still if you know what to look for but I would wait until the Amazon seller restocks because it's nearly half price compared to eBay for some reason.

Last edited:
Whoa so Amazon US is already sold out for the time being (I ordered mine from Amazon Canada), I have a feeling my thread may have triggered some impulse buys hahah. You can find them on eBay still if you know what to look for but I would wait until the Amazon seller restocks because it's nearly half price compared to eBay for some reason.
Do you have the link for Amazon Canada? and how big is it compared to the original shield? do you know?

Do you have the link for Amazon Canada? and how big is it compared to the original shield? do you know?

The diameter is 22 3/8" with a star diameter of 8.5", whereas the hero prop is 24" total diameter with a star diameter of 9". The ratio between the two measurements for each shield is pretty close so the proportions do look correct, the total size is just scaled down slightly

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back