Best Christmas so far

N

NUCKING FUTS

Hey guys just wanted to share my Christmas present that came in today from Me to Me hehe. I was going to send the money on the Cinemaquette Predator Statue but I found something else that caught my eye a 1:1 Raw Cast Statue. Yeah I could of got something that is already painted and finished but where is the fun in that well its still a nice statue and only 32in and I still like to get one but I get to have fun in building and painting this 7'5 PUPPY WOHOOO. This is going to take a long time as there is cleaning to do but man this is going to be fun sorry for the poor pictures as my place is not that big anyway Merry Chrismas and Happy New Years Guys.

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

NuckingFutz

OH.... MY.....GOSH..... :lol:
You are going to be soooo totally occupied with painting that guy up....

yup, you're right, best Christmas ever

---
Ei'luj

Cool score there, Art. You have fun painting that statue up. I think everyone should take note that next to the statue is Arts suit. Really gives perspective.

OOOOH! Before I forget, when you go to install the hands make sure they're facing PALM UP. Don't ask questions and just do it because it'll look better, and make more sense that way.

Merry Christmans, waist-high hunter! Hehe.

:lol:

Very cool find Art.Thats one hell of a x-mas gift to yourself alright...sweet!

Have fun fixin' that bad boy up.

have fun painting that thing i would lose patience if it was something that big and end up throwing it out the window lol

Yeah I know rob and yes that is my suit as I"m only 5'4 so I'm really a short S**T.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back