Best Birthday Greetings Ever!

TomGLFan

Hi Art and the rest of the RPF --

Not really a suggestion, but this seemed like the place and "no option" was, well, not an option. I just wanted to say how great the annual birthday greeting was this year! No canned ham, just RPF goodness! You know how to make a fella feel special. Maybe it's just the brain damage that comes from TURNING 60, but I really appreciated it, and wanted to say so in public.

Thanks, Gang -- Tom

We appreciate the feedback. I will say that as wrapped up as we get in the day to day stuff, Art specifically puts an extra effort into the things that most people wouldn't bother with... that's just the way he is.

Tom totally stole my thunder. I was logging in here to post this exact message. My birthday was yesterday and of all the notes I got (well, really there wasn't many) the birthday message from the RPF was the best. I'm not going to ruin it by posting it. You all will just have to wait for your own birthday to see it. Just don't set yourself on fire before then!

Thanks to Art and the gang.

Mark

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back