best batman costume?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Finhead

Sr Member
Where can I buy The best Batman costume, Ive seen some on eBay but nothing too striking.
-thanks
LOL that is a pretty broad question. What kind of Batman costume are you looking for one from the 6 movies, one form the TV series, one from the vid game or one from the Comics?

Shades

I am going to say... Desert Storm lol.

5k and you can have mine. Totally a steal! : )

SantinoCasas

Hey guys, I'm also looking for a Batman costume. The Dark Knight suit in particular. I don't need it 'til late next year (Halloween) but I'm looking for something as screen accurate as possible and I know that they probably take awhile to make. If anyone could point me in the direction of someone who specializes in this particular suit I would greatly appreciate it!