Best Air duct scenes.

joeranger

Sr Member
So I saw a certain show last night:) And it made me think about all of the times the airduct acts as a magical transportation line. Like the "tube" but smaller.

Aliens...we didn't miss anything!!! OK, that was just "in the ceiling" but you get the idea. I tried to google Best Airduct scenes in movies and got a funny result from an airduct cleaning company.

Others?

arc.pngDuct.jpg

weren't they crawling around in the air ducts in jurassic park 1?

the last movie i saw with air ducts being a huge plot in the movie was 10 cloverfield lane. i dont see how she could make her body fit in the almost 90degree turn at the end.. but who knows

No Country for Old Men showed us that air ducts can be not only be used to stash our items (common theme) but can also allow you to move them to another room.

weren't they crawling around in the air ducts in jurassic park 1?

the last movie i saw with air ducts being a huge plot in the movie was 10 cloverfield lane. i dont see how she could make her body fit in the almost 90degree turn at the end.. but who knows
That's one scene that boggle my mind[emoji16]

I love the air duct scene with doc and the zombie in z-nation lol. Definitely not a kid-friendly scene but it was totally hilarious.

Basically he thinks hes gonna die in there and pulls out a dewbie and offers the zombie a puff and gets mad when the zombie slaps it out of his hand and down the air shaft lmao. Funniest airduct scene ever.

As I write this the "Legs" episode of Archer is on FXX. To bypass a blast-door he crawls through air vents. There is also a flashback to him suggesting they place maps in the HV/AC ducts and he also passes by a nerve-gas canister, which is mentioned a few times throughout the series.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back