Best 25bucks I have ever spent.

CJS

Bought a box of guns for 25bucks, lots of ideas. Kijiji is good for something lol.
photo0148b.jpg

lol junk to others is potential to prop builders!
For sure. The yellow weird looking one at the bottom opens up and a thing flips out at a push of a button. Gonna do a twin missile launching RPG shoulder gun that a sight pops up from the side.

I see several goodies in there. I wish i had luck like this. Time to hit the yard sales and flee markets this year i think.

Cool finds! Looks like something I might have sprung for, too. I like the claw-grabber thing in the center right side!
I go to flea markets and tag sales, and all I usually see are baby clothes and dishes! :cry lol

Cool finds! Looks like something I might have sprung for, too. I like the claw-grabber thing in the center right side!
I go to flea markets and tag sales, and all I usually see are baby clothes and dishes! :cry lol
That claw grabber is wicked lol. It opens up so you can touch nasty things like exgirlfriends and not catch anything lol.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back