Beskar Brick, The last of my metal stock!

Buy now for 225.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have FOUR bricks left from my run of Beskar bricks. No more are being planned because making them was rather laborious. I've been told (by folks who know) that these are the most accurate out there. They are as far as I know the only ones with a proper "cast" look, especially the Imperial stamp and they also have a wavy/billowing surface so that you get the weird shimmering reflections seen on screen.

Solid hand-cast aluminum by a small family-run foundry. The pattern is NOT engraved but laid on by hand after polishing.

1590362548508.png

1590362583710.png

1590362694374.png

Prices are: $225 for one of the three on the right in the photo below. $190 for the one on the far left (the oval bars are not as good).

Note: I will do a deal if you get more than one!

1590362598892.png

So celebrate Boba Fett coming back and the upcoming Season 2 with some Beskar, while I still have a few!

Please do NOT use the buy-it-now! PM ME if you want one! Thanks!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One left (for $190) , then it alllllll done. Might actually attempt a fix of the very small casting flaw and raise it to the standard $225.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One final copy left! The one for $190. Would really be nice if someone grabbed it. There's a sick kitty at a shelter here some folks are trying to save and I'd like to throw some (more) funds their way.

Prop Store