Beserker vs Batman

Kithunter

oh no ...not another vs thread....not what your thinking lair folk...
i finally got my prop room back in order after the arnold show...it was a mess... :) so yesterday me and my boys were just hanging out and they wanted to try on some of my pieces...what follows is the result of that...
it was fun.

without further build up my boys in The Batman vs The Predator

Bats had no idea
IMG_0196.jpg

Battle royal
IMG_0198.jpg

Face off!!!!
IMG_0199.jpg

and of course the predator won!
IMG_0183.jpg

i think they really like suiting up...call it a hunch
IMG_0193.jpg

Great pose!!!!
IMG_0180.jpg

dude, no joke as soon as they put on the costume pieces they fell right into the character....

I guess them seeing me suit up all those times it rubbed off on them. As a father/costumer i was having as much a blast as they did. i might do some more photo shoots with them :)

That is awesome kit!

I feel the same way when friends and my girlfriend wants to participate. I can only imagine the feeling that your sons want to partake in your hobby.

Great feeling =P

Honestly when I saw the topic I said "here we go again"
But then I saw it was you that posted this and I was honestly confused for a second,
then when I opened it and Andrew I must say this was very fun to see,
You should do an outdoor sphoto shoot with them!
Great boys you have there, and yes they definately have the "poses" down!!!
Great job kids!

Haha, awesome. I saw a vs thread and was like uh-oh, this is gonna get banned. Then I opened it up and saw what it was, looks like there was a lot of fun to be had!

Dude, I am seriously cackling laughing over here!@

They are too funny. Midget pred and Midget Bat face off!

The one of him wearing my P2 skins is halarious, a little big on em! Keep em coming this is great!!!!!!

dude, no joke as soon as they put on the costume pieces they fell right into the character....

I guess them seeing me suit up all those times it rubbed off on them. As a father/costumer i was having as much a blast as they did. i might do some more photo shoots with them :)

lol, such is the vibrancy and vigor and flexability of youth...lol

aww man i did a vs thread...i guess i should "up" my warning level... :)

it was fun and they love wearing my costumes (what pieces they can fit into)

yes the bio is signed.

AM

Seeing those pics brought a smile to my face. Fantastic! Is that a full size Berserker half-mask? Which bat cowl is that - I dont recognize it.

it's the VENGEANCE cowl david made like 9 years ago?.... :)

the bio headpiece is just a generic headpiece i've used, it's a batters helmet with dreds sculpted on it with the Berserker Bio hot glued on top...and to answer wolf's question yes it's signed by brody and "hanzo".

i would really like to get it signed by the man who wore it brian steele

AM

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back