Beserker style pred

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fierce hunter

Hello guys got a picture of the new suit I am working on the main thing is the mask the rest is just left overs from last years budget build, just to give and idea of what it might be like. The mask is a Bob Bagy's and just wondering what you guys think the teeth aren't painted yet but I wanted a different look than the movie one, thats why its got more orangeish colors. I am working on a different torso and I will be working on different legs. I am not going for screen accurate just more of a conglamorite of the beserker style in the idea of the standard preds he kills he'll take some piece like armour or cannon or bio or whatever he feels fit any ideas or critism will help thanks for looking, Joe.

ddgljd.jpg.gif

15g6wxx.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.