Berzerker & Falconer's Backgrounds/Stories

WOLFPREDATOR

Berserker Predator :

The Berserker Predator is the ultimate hunter. Born with superior physical abilities and intelligence, he was the youngest Yautja to ever kill a Xenomorph (Alien) and reach Young Blood status. Considered a prodigy among his clan, he quickly rose to almost legendary warrior status; achieving more kills than any Predator of his generation. As a Predator of the honored class, Berserker became a leader of his own hunting clan. Consisting of only himself and two young blood Predators; Tracker and Falconer.

He was superior? he got killed by a human? as for intelligence? falling into a trap that he set in the 1st place? (HELP ME..HELLP MEEE) and if he's as good as his story makes him, why is he hunting with 2 newly classed Young Bloods?

Falconer Predator :

Highly skilled in engineering, Falconer isn't interested in following the old Yautja traditions of the hunt. To him, the hunt must evolve, along with its tools. in his eyes the best way to do so is to observe and aquire the techniques and technology of those he hunts. As a newly successful Young Blood Class Predator, Falconer beame intrigued by his prey that used flying creatures as a hunting tool. Not satisfied to domesticate and train such creatures on his home planet, Falconer built and programmed his own deadly bird using the technology of the Yautja augmented by the technology of Xenomorphs and other cultures he had encountered in his hunts.

i dont understand the Xenomorph technology part as i thought they didnt use any kind of technology ?

Berserker Predator :

The Berserker Predator is the ultimate hunter. Born with superior physical abilities and intelligence, he was the youngest Yautja to ever kill a Xenomorph (Alien) and reach Young Blood status. Considered a prodigy among his clan, he quickly rose to almost legendary warrior status; achieving more kills than any Predator of his generation. As a Predator of the honored class, Berserker became a leader of his own hunting clan. Consisting of only himself and two young blood Predators; Tracker and Falconer.

He was superior? he got killed by a human? as for intelligence? falling into a trap that he set in the 1st place? (HELP ME..HELLP MEEE) and if he's as good as his story makes him, why is he hunting with 2 newly classed Young Bloods?

Falconer Predator :

Highly skilled in engineering, Falconer isn't interested in following the old Yautja traditions of the hunt. To him, the hunt must evolve, along with its tools. in his eyes the best way to do so is to observe and aquire the techniques and technology of those he hunts. As a newly successful Young Blood Class Predator, Falconer beame intrigued by his prey that used flying creatures as a hunting tool. Not satisfied to domesticate and train such creatures on his home planet, Falconer built and programmed his own deadly bird using the technology of the Yautja augmented by the technology of Xenomorphs and other cultures he had encountered in his hunts.

i dont understand the Xenomorph technology part as i thought they didnt use any kind of technology ?

i think the Xeno tech is like you know how they turn normal rooms and stuff well, theirs? Like the hive walls looks like some sort of tech. that's just my theory.

yeh they turn the walls into like beehives if you know what i mean, but appart from that, they dont have any other technology if its even technology lol ?

where did these backstorys come from

xenos dont have tech but they have natural traits which if say there vision or sense are harnessed through technology that would make some great tools for predator hunters

wiered i've never come across xenos using any kind of technology??? if that theory is true about using that stuff they use in the hive.. i've never seen predators use it the vision thing could be correct because how would the predators see the aliens in that vision mode

read the steve perry book hive it dives into the facts and known abilitys of tthe xenos such as all xenos have some telepathic link to there queen also there vision is unlike any other creature able to see there prey or threat long before the protential attacker or victim notice them.

But ya i bet the tech they refer too is the xenos natural abilitys

also i see on the back stories on neca cards thats pretty interesting there trying to extend story

i wouldnt read anything into this guys, it seems like Neca is just trying to be cool and making up some BS. i mean is there any need at all to bring in Xenos? they don't belong in this. it is just a buzz word Neca is capitalizing on. that backstory on berserker is ***** too. you dont get to hunt other predators and be a "Predator of the honored class," it's just a bunch of crap i wouldnt give two shakes bothering about

IMHO

Xeno technology means ALIEN technology, in other words, stuff they looted or integrated. They're not talking about the Alien Xenomorphs (the head biters) with regard to ALIEN vs PREDATOR. In fact, they could very well be talking about the little 'falcon' things that he uses, which were taken from some Alien and tweaked some how, or just straight up stolen.

That said, this is just some quick, cooked up back story to supplement the 'superiority' of the new douche bag Predators that they're trying to pimp on to every one. You can take it as canon or not, it's really up to the beholder.

anyone else notice Berzerker has one helluva over bite? (ba da bing!)

Glover said it best, these guys faces do look like a v@g!na... I have my ex's photo to prove it! (ba da bing!)

with as much technology as the Predators have, why can't these guys afford a pair of space pants instead of just undies? (ba da bing!)

what do you think Predators dentist said first appointment? (ba da bing!)

... and you thought Reese Witherspoon had a large forehead... (ba da bing!)

Oh, I've got more

anyone else notice Berzerker has one helluva over bite? (ba da bing!)

Glover said it best, these guys faces do look like a v@g!na... I have my ex's photo to prove it! (ba da bing!)

with as much technology as the Predators have, why can't these guys afford a pair of space pants instead of just undies? (ba da bing!)

what do you think Predators dentist said first appointment? (ba da bing!)

... and you thought Reese Witherspoon had a large forehead... (ba da bing!)

Oh, I've got more

Boooooo (ba da bing!)

Anyway I don't know I am not really looking to much into their back story I mean its cool to kind of follow BSP as being a prodigy but if his ass was so epic he would not have got hit in the face 20 times by royce and decapitated. He woulda jumped through the damn fire.

Personally I liked Tusky the best can't wait to see what his back story was.

sorry, but for me, this is completely ********. Why would neca think of such things like yautja and xenomorphs, when in the movie isabelle says they don't have a name for the species, and secondly, what do the xenomorphs have to do with the plot?

neca, don't overdo things.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think aliens xenos and predators yautja are intertwined by all the past comics, books, games, P2 reference with xeno skull on wall
to point where its second nature to consider them as the same world personally if Rodriguez snuck in a xeno or two in predators 2 i wouldnt mind i think it be cool to maybe just have a xeno egg shown or maybe a xeno losing its head nothing put into the main plot but a little side cameo be sweet. as for the Neca backstory give them credit least there trying to fill in grey areas even if the grey areas dont need to be filled in

The Falconer story makes sense to me. It would explain why he wasn't superior with melee weapons as he was a tech-head. That is why he lost to Hanzo, I don't care if it is cliche or not. that scene was pretty bad-ass. It's probably because I don't watch anime or manga or anything. I loved it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back