just messing roudnd with the NECA Predators figures

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_01632.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Wolf maybe could have won if falconer didnt jump in

I would go for berserker who is an elite hunter even at young age...but still wolf is a veteran hunter i'ts already noticeable on his broken mandibles and the acid marks on his face...

Yup, you'd have to have two of em to fight a real Pred. Yes, I know, Berserker fought and won against classic. That wouldn't have happened if he were top of his game.

Nice pics. Construct the diorama yourself?

my dad built most of it, it was used in his model town, that hill falconers sood on was actually a mountain in my dads model railway town, i just addapted it to make it look like the predators camp

Interesting.

I have Wolf and Anytime fighting Berserker and Falconer.

The funny thing is that Falconer keeps trying to join P1 and Wolf :lol: Berserker is a fruitloop. :lol:

BTW, great pics and great setting. ...even if I don't agree with the outcome you did a fantastic job!

91601905.jpg.png

Interesting.

I have Wolf and Anytime fighting Berserker and Falconer.

The funny thing is that Falconer keeps trying to join P1 and Wolf :lol: Berserker is a fruitloop. :lol:

BTW, great pics and great setting. ...even if I don't agree with the outcome you did a fantastic job!

91601905.jpg.png

HAHA TAKE THAT BERSERKER nice pic jehdin even tho i despise you for making my fave pred look like he getting his ass whooped lol only jokingg i dont despise you :lol:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back