Berserker Suit WIP photos

berserk wolf

Not much has changed since I gave up on my custom Berserk Wolf idea. Just the paint job. The only hard cash I had to spend was on my Rubies Berserker mask. I still have to create my neck ring, ankle armor pads, the fanny pack looking thing on the back of the belt armor, the fabric flaps on the belt, the boots, wrist computer, and the tri-barreled, rotating plasma caster. Mom's looking for sum good, cheap lasers for me to add to the laser housing. Compliments please and thank you, fellow hunters and huntresses!!!!

PS-Sorry in advance if these pics end up blurry.

Beltarmorfront.jpg

beltarmorback.jpg

wristblade.jpg

pose1.jpg

rightview.jpg

leftview.jpg

pose2.jpg

pse3.jpg

Well guys, I got my lasers from Casey and they are fantastic!

Updated pics 10/28/10

Photos with and without flash
SV409878.jpg

SV409879.jpg

Mirror pic
SV409881.jpg

Wrist Computer (just need red paint for the buttons and I'm good to go with this part.)
SV409873.jpg

That's all for now guys. Yeah I won't be done with the full suit in time for Halloween so I'll just havta go and wear what I have. The shin armor shud be started and done on Saturday. (pix won't arrive til next Monday).

Here's a video review of my modified mask.
Rubie's Berserker mask with lasers installed

Hey man looks pretty good...The only thing I would say is stuff something in the mask so that way the mask isnt indenting. Im a newb lol but just sayin I am also a first time suit builder. But I am doing celtic. And I have seen this mask at my halloween store. I actually put it on and it is pretty good. It would look pretty realistic if the mask didnt indent but just stuff some extra foam in it or something and it would look awesome!
Good Luck!

Hey man looks pretty good...The only thing I would say is stuff something in the mask so that way the mask isnt indenting. Im a newb lol but just sayin I am also a first time suit builder. But I am doing celtic. And I have seen this mask at my halloween store. I actually put it on and it is pretty good. It would look pretty realistic if the mask didnt indent but just stuff some extra foam in it or something and it would look awesome!
Good Luck!

Highly apprecxiate the advice, bro. Thnx. Imma ask mom to buy me sum upholstery foam now that she's going shopping today.

Did you buy just the mask or the mask that comes with the costume?Thought about using one for a bit I noticed the mouth plate curves a bit in one of the photos?Is that just the jawbone part not connected or is that a foam needing part?Saw this earlyer today on facebook nice work.

Did you buy just the mask or the mask that comes with the costume?Thought about using one for a bit I noticed the mouth plate curves a bit in one of the photos?Is that just the jawbone part not connected or is that a foam needing part?Saw this earlyer today on facebook nice work.

yeah, it's totally needing the foam part. I bought the mask, everything else is custom made. Currently working on the wrist computer, but I'm all outta hot glue sticks for my glue gun. anyways, thnx for the compliment bro!

UPDATE! 10/31/10 Took these before heading out for my first hunt! Sorry guys, but after these, my camera battery died. But rest assured! My bday party is a costume party and I'll have my "victims" in the snapshots!

I was seriously considering climbing this tree in my backyard.
testphoto1.jpg

testphoto2.jpg

Zoomed in a bit
testphoto3.jpg

BATTLE POSE!!!
testphoto5.jpg

nice work pre!.. Now the body suit is the problem.. I made mine from foam..
carve the foam on your desired buffness and stick it to your black long sleeves using a contact cement or spray glue.. then paint it..

Here's the update, guys! My friend got my belated birthday present and she got the deluxe Berserker hands. Just some test photos and then some major modifications have to made to fill the emptyness of the gloves (since I have small ass hands ). I'll make a mechanism similar to those X-Men Origins: Wolverine electronic Wolverine claws and then I'll make a blade. Until that is completed, here are some photos! Enjoy!

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

Love the back round poster by the way good job bro you have to start some were your get better at making suit the more you do it

Love the back round poster by the way good job bro you have to start some were your get better at making suit the more you do it
thnx bro! realy appreciate it. n who wouldnt love that poster, bro? :rolleyes: n yeah, im gettin delux rubies Berserk suit in the mail soon so i can mod the armor to my specifications n shrink the spandex suit to my fit. I'm 5'3-5'4 so it'll probly take more than 1 go at the drying machine!!!

Lookin good bro.....what are you planning on doing to fill the excess in the gloves? My suggestion, foam. The kind that you put on top of your matress. Wait.....isnt that a foam mattress topper???? yeah,,, that thing...LOL.

Its like 10 - 20 bucks at walmart. You can cut it up and use it to do all kinds of things.

What are you planning on doing for the boots? My post from last Halloween shows how I did the boots.

Looking awesome bro!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back