Berserker Predator Costume *WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

th3 pr3dat0r

looks very nice so far! i know you made a mechanism for the gauntlet, do you think you can make a video of it working?

AlienatedPredator

the color is pretty accurate! good job!
thankyou . I went over it in bronze, then a coating of brown, red, and black followed. It looks alot better in person. It would had been more movie accurate, but I wanted to make a gauntlet that worked, so I had to make it a lil bulkier for the blade mechanism.

Tony Hughes

That is brilliant! I cant belive its only made of 2 T-mobile phone boxes, black foam board, wooden dowels, foamies, rubber bands, styrofoam, paper clip and a mcdonalds cup lol
Nice job looks really good

AlienatedPredator

Computer Gauntlet
DSCN1303.jpg

DSCN1304.jpg

Video
th_DSCN1305.jpg

The light is alot brighter and better than seen in the video, but light adjustment sucks on the camera I used.

So questions, opinions?

AlienatedPredator

Bio is nearing completion
46423cd3fd79__1283767677000.jpg

c7182e246cf3__1283767689000.jpg

94de9bbb8ba3__1283767711000.jpg

It's made from black foam board, t-mobile phone boxes, and model magic. I gave it 3 layers of fiber glass, then added on about 6 layers of paint, so it's pretty solid. As for now im just waiting for the model magic jaw to harden so I can start the paint job on it, and then I will add the leds for the laser. And to to top it off I will add the lenses, then I'll be done.

Sorry it's taking a while guyz, just started my freshmen year at college and I'm away from home, so it will be a while for each update. Also apologies for the low quality pics, I left my camera back at the dorm, so I had to use my phone. ;)

uruk

sorry to say, no offense really, but the bio has to go. Just look at the shape and your avatar i'd work on it more if i were you. But the gauntlets on the other hand are perfect - really like how they turned out.

th3 pr3dat0r

sorry to say, no offense really, but the bio has to go. Just look at the shape and your avatar i'd work on it more if i were you. But the gauntlets on the other hand are perfect - really like how they turned out.
gauntlets are perfect. the bio seems to have a rather big front. a little work could fix it up.

AlienatedPredator

gauntlets are perfect. the bio seems to have a rather big front. a little work could fix it up.
I'll just cut it down above the nose a lil bit and re-attach it, so it's not as big. But im just saying, it looks alot better in person. Not as big as it seems in the pic, its a lil wider than I wanted it but thats about the only problem with it that I can find.

th3 pr3dat0r

I'll just cut it down above the nose a lil bit and re-attach it, so it's not as big. But im just saying, it looks alot better in person. Not as big as it seems in the pic, its a lil wider than I wanted it but thats about the only problem with it that I can find.
ya it mite just be the picture that makes it look big