Berserker Predator Build

carss66

Hi all,this is my berserker pred armour and suit progress so far.As a newbee to all this sculpting moulding and what not lol.so would love any help as to moulding these parts when done.I have plaster paris/casting resin and 25ltr of latex for skins+a wet suit as a base.My mask+bio is from predator666thepain666,which are still to finish painting.
Picture 022.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome! It will be cool to see a beserker suit. I know there is a another one being done by predator666, a female Falconer in work, and predator666 is doing a falconer as well. I am excited to see both completed. Keep up the good work.

many thanks mate,still a load to do but will get there.Once the cannon and all armour are finished,will start the skins.

That's awesome!!! Are you going to do a latex mold of the chest piece or going to casting it in resin? Also are you going to make that piece available for sale? That be kinda sweet....anyway keep up the great work!!!

That's awesome!!! Are you going to do a latex mold of the chest piece or going to casting it in resin? Also are you going to make that piece available for sale? That be kinda sweet....anyway keep up the great work!!!
sorry for late reply.going to fiberglass the chest armour,and when i can afford more resin i will make a mould better than plaster paris.The rest of the parts will be resin or fiberglass.

Some small updates. fibreglass hard copy of chest armour,and kept in two so i can make a reusable mould when i can afford to get rubber.Berserker mask almost done but a bit more work to do before im happy lol.cannon body made from foamies ready to make a hard copy.
thanks for looking and all comments
chris

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

The mask looks amazing! I do have a quick question if you dont mind. What color tone did you use on the teeth? I want to give the teeth on my mask a similar look, but cant seem to get the colol right.

The mask looks amazing! I do have a quick question if you dont mind. What color tone did you use on the teeth? I want to give the teeth on my mask a similar look, but cant seem to get the colol right.
Hi mate,the teeth are resin(yellow/ivory)colour.And i just used fw acrylic inks(antelope brown)and lighty spray around base and up the tooth,but heaver around base.Hope this will help you.

Some progress pics on the berserker skin.just started so any comments welcome,thanks for looking.

skin wip.jpg

skin wip 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back