Berserker Predator Budget Suit

Rajuvanukas

Hello Hunter's Lair! I thought I would share this with you, since I got nice tips from here, while modifying this suit! :)

So, here is my past two weeks work and first attempt making/modifying suit of any kind. I had really short amount of time to make anything, since I got invite two weeks ago to my friends mothers 50-year birthday party. Party theme is gonna be movies ofc!

Basicly this suit is "cheap" ready to use costume, which I modified. Special thanks for forum member keefer! His/her thread about Modifying a Rubies Mask helped me alot to make dreads for this latex mask. Also thanks to that kind person who posted wristblades blueprints somewhere in these forums!

While the whole suit isn't made by me, I thought it would be nice example to people who don't have much time in their hands and who are not ready to spend more than 150-200 euros for a costume.

Pictures are taken with flash, so you can see through masks eyes :eek:
predy3.jpg.png

predy5.jpg.png

predy6.jpg.png

wristblade1.jpg.png

I made blades from Styrofoam using only a knife and sandpaper. That wristpart is made also from Styrofoam. I attached latex wristguard over it, which came with costume, to make it look more cooler than just black box on your arm :p

I hope you like it! :)

Wow, That is really cool! Would you mind me asking where you got the pred suit? (The skin, latex wristguard, all those kind of parts)

heh, nice work on the mods. how long are you gonna be suited up? i couldn't imagine walking around in ski boots for very long.

The armor on that doesn't look half bad. I'm sure the custum stuff members do here is higher quality, but for a store bought costume it looks pretty good. With a nice repaint it would look even better. Is the cannon hollow latex or plastic of some sort?

I just bought that predator costume, its realy good but there is one major problem with mine, the mask is realy floppy and I was wondering if any one knew how to make it a bit more solid.

I just bought that predator costume, its realy good but there is one major problem with mine, the mask is realy floppy and I was wondering if any one knew how to make it a bit more solid.

Dude, Necro post. No one has posted on this for over a year. You would be better off making your own topic and asking that question than finding a really old thread and posting on it.

Either that or, there are many other threads that have been made around the same question you asked that have how-to's on reinforcing the masks on theses suits etc try using the 'search' tab but be specific and it may take some searching.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back