Berserker Pre-Made Costume

PredatorPrincess

Berserker Costume

I was just wondering what everyones what everyones opinion was on this costume or if anyone has tried it out already since its a "one size fits most" type of costume.

I found it and fell in love with it, I came to realize that I'm not funded enough to make an extreme DIY pred costume just yet, still being in college and all so I decided to look for the next best thing. (y)

What do you think? Or has anyone tried this outfit already?

ru889840.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that "thing" you're talking about doesn't look like in this picture.

check it:

07045404.zoom.a.jpg

hope this will help you deciding NOT to buy this.

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='310857' date='Aug 23 2011, 03:37 PM']that "thing" you're talking about doesn't look like in this picture.

check it:

07045404.zoom.a.jpg

hope this will help you deciding NOT to buy this.[/quote]

...Im sorry Im not quite sure what your saying... If your trying to say that your picture is supposed to be the same as mine? You googled berserker and thats what came up?^^^ B/c no, I wasnt planning on buying that version. (y)

This is the concept art from the actual movie PREDATORS when the artist were sketching/creating the suit you see in the movie.

Group.jpg

Wow.... wth then? why do they have the black suit verison on the costumes website

http://www.advancecostumes.com/ItemDetails...-/RU889840.aspx
well, they almost got you , didn't they??? lol, same thing with a Rubies costume, they show you something , send you send u something else,,,, most people think is false advertising but all they have to tell you is that its similar to that pic... that word similar goes a long way with them,,, at least you did not buy it. (y)

well, they almost got you , didn't they??? lol, same thing with a Rubies costume, they show you something , send you send u something else,,,, most people think is false advertising but all they have to tell you is that its similar to that pic... that word similar goes a long way with them,,, at least you did not buy it. (y)

I'm just so glad I asked, gah thats rediculous. But I appreciate you guys telling me!

Berserker Costume

I was just wondering what everyones what everyones opinion was on this costume or if anyone has tried it out already since its a "one size fits most" type of costume.

I found it and fell in love with it, I came to realize that I'm not funded enough to make an extreme DIY pred costume just yet, still being in college and all so I decided to look for the next best thing. (y)

What do you think? Or has anyone tried this outfit already?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello,

berserk_wolf is correct. He made a very good budget wolf last Halloween. I also made my Berserk from foam, a halloween muscle suit, latex and paint. I boaut my mask from Rubies Masks. Check out my WIP and you can see what i did.

All in all it ran a lil over 150.00 total. 2 foams packages (4 sheets a pkg), 19.99 muscle suit, 2 quarts of latex 9.99 each, paints, and hot glue gun. The mask was 60.00

Welcome to the group

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back