Berserker is ready to hunt

AckThePredator

This is the Predator costume from the Rubie's with lots of modification that I did it for my frd .
Wat I have done is to repainted all the armor parts and the helmet .Cause it all comes with back before , and the jaw bone on the helmet is just too white .
The leg piece is from the Ice hockey leg pat , and the feet is the CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON FEET which I bought it on Ebay .
The worse thing about the costume is they used a very thin and soft EVA to do the armor parts which makes it looks horrible ,so I have to put alot of platform underneath the armor to make it looks more good and armor-like . And the skin jumpsuit r huge , if u want to make it more skin-like , u have to cut it and sew it back the size u want . Other than that , the costume r worth it for that price !!
My frd is 6'3 as normal , 6'9 6'10 with the suit ,and he loves it !!

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you have your legs back to front. :p

i like how you painted the skin - it looks comic-style. Like you're a comic book predator. Never seen anything like that before.

Good job Man!

That's an excellent Kit bash! it makes me wish I went that route for my suit choice this year. You really cleaned that stock costume up. (And there will probably be a shortage of Creature of the black lagoon feet on Ebay once guys here see what you did with them - lol )

It took guts picking up a stock costume that's a real 'fixer upper' - taking on that challenge - and succeeding.

Now that you're done - you ought to get some shots of that bad boy costume in a jungle or forest setting for posterity sake. You did good.

Cathat

Good job Man!

That's an excellent Kit bash! it makes me wish I went that route for my suit choice this year. You really cleaned that stock costume up. (And there will probably be a shortage of Creature of the black lagoon feet on Ebay once guys here see what you did with them - lol )

It took guts picking up a stock costume that's a real 'fixer upper' - taking on that challenge - and succeeding.

Now that you're done - you ought to get some shots of that bad boy costume in a jungle or forest setting for posterity sake. You did good.

Cathat

Thankyou so much !! Hope this would help u :p

Good job brotha...I like the MOD's you gave it. Looks pretty good. I should have my done by tonight. Finally. LOL

Congrats on getting it done. :p

Amazing, I said in another thread that HunterPred05's and Super Black's suit were far and away the best beserkers I've seen on here (that was before I saw yours). I am now changing my mind and adding your suit to that list.

Congrats mate, it looks amazing :p :popcorn:

Amazing, I said in another thread that HunterPred05's and Super Black's suit were far and away the best beserkers I've seen on here (that was before I saw yours). I am now changing my mind and adding your suit to that list.

Congrats mate, it looks amazing :popcorn: :p

Thankyou so much !! :p

nice mods. good work bro!
yeah i think the pants are on backwards. you cant just put them on the other way? i see kneecaps in the back of your knees.

Nice suit.How would you recomend the creature feet?Are they any larger then needed or big enough you can fit a shoe in it and walk with it?

Nice suit.How would you recomend the creature feet?Are they any larger then needed or big enough you can fit a shoe in it and walk with it?

Sorry , I forgot to talk about that. Basically the feet is a shoe cover and pretty big at well , Im sure that u can put any shoe under it . So wat I did is to cut the end part of the feet and then put it on a shoe that u will wear to measure it and then sew it back . Then repaint the colour u want .
Yeah , is easy to walk with.

I did exactly the same thing for my others frds feet too . U should use the leg warner to cover the ankle part to make it looks more natural which I didnt do it in this pic !!

IMG_0931_1_.JPG

Sorry , I forgot to talk about that. Basically the feet is a shoe cover and pretty big at well , Im sure that u can put any shoe under it . So wat I did is to cut the end part of the feet and then put it on a shoe that u will wear to measure it and then sew it back . Then repaint the colour u want .
Yeah , is easy to walk with.

I did exactly the same thing for my others frds feet too . U should use the leg warner to cover the ankle part to make it looks more natural which I didnt do it in this pic !!

Nice!!!! So like you modded the skin entirely?!?! Your awesome dude! How much would I have to pay you to make me a skin? 'Cuz I'm doing a Berserker suit too and I'm only 5 feet and three inches tall and I pretty much spent up all my allowance savings from last school year making this suit. Here's my Berserker WIP thread if y'all are interested.

Berserker Suit WIP photos

Nice!!!! So like you modded the skin entirely?!?! Your awesome dude! How much would I have to pay you to make me a skin? 'Cuz I'm doing a Berserker suit too and I'm only 5 feet and three inches tall and I pretty much spent up all my allowance savings from last school year making this suit. Here's my Berserker WIP thread if y'all are interested.

Berserker Suit WIP photos

Thankyou , very nice on ur armor as well .
I wish I can help u , the thing is ,although u give me ur height ,but I still need u to stand in front of me to measure ur body size . Otherwise it wont fit u perfectly . Too bad

that suit looks friggin sick! now did you start with THIS:
http://www.buycostumes.com/Predator-2010-A...ductDetail.aspx

if so, did you happen to take any pictures of what it looked like BEFORE you altered it, for those of us who would like to go the same route. I'd love to see exactly how i would have to mod this before i bought it ya know? if you happen to have any pictures pre-mod, or even if you could post more close up shots of the armor, armor thickness, and skin, it would be a big help.

that suit looks friggin sick! now did you start with THIS:
http://www.buycostumes.com/Predator-2010-A...ductDetail.aspx

if so, did you happen to take any pictures of what it looked like BEFORE you altered it, for those of us who would like to go the same route. I'd love to see exactly how i would have to mod this before i bought it ya know? if you happen to have any pictures pre-mod, or even if you could post more close up shots of the armor, armor thickness, and skin, it would be a big help.

Yeah , I used this costume to mod it !!
Im so sorry , I didnt take any pic before I mod it .
But trust me , the quaity is actually ok , specally the skin .It looks exactly the same as the pic that i have shown. ( Just too big )
And the armor parts r really really thin. But overall that costume is worth it !!
Rmb to buy the deluxe helmet , cause the helmet that comes with the costume is not good at all and without the dreads as well !!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back