Berserker In The Works

jman30236

Made out of a upholstery foam muscle structure, felt skin, foamies armor, and a lot of free time
DSCN1101.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work! I'm always amazed at the great suits built with the materials you've used! Looking forward to more pics and future updates.

Heres a little up date. First suit test went well. Dont worry about the hands, they're there to help add to the look

DSCN1116.JPG

DSCN1119.JPG

DSCN1121.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the kind words, and yes i am very pleased with how it turned out. the way i make suits are cheap and complicated, i almost gave up in the beginning lol. Im off tomorrow and hope to have this thing some-what finished before monday.

Amazing work there jman. I like the look of the head in particular, nice and angry looking :)
Gives me hope the the budget build I will be embarking on shortly has potential to turn out half decent

Looking great! I'd be curious as to how you did the muscle work. I'm assuming the muscles were glued to an undersuit with the painted skin over top? Either way, very cool.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back