Berserker Canon on the horizon?

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Hunters

I'm thinking about breaking the Sintra foam board out again!

this time I'm interested in working on as close to possible a screen accurate Berserker Canon.

I have a few questions maybe some of you guys can help me with.

Seeing as Sideshow has not made one nor has anyone else with the exception of some small scale ones
and there are no books published as in the previous movies. research material is hard to come by
What would be the approximate length? taking into account Mr. Black is a good deal larger than a P1.
would the canon be larger also? kinda in the area of an Uber AVP size?

Any resource materials you could point me to other that the obvious sideshow-hot toys or screecaps would be helpful.

Most of you who are veteran's have seen some of my builds, If it comes out looking as it should.
Only theoretically speaking, I ain't holding nobody's feet to the fire
but would there be an interest if molded.

thanks for your input
As always I value your opinions

VinMan

Hey Vinman,
How does this grab ya? Because I know this will be hopefully the only pic that you will be needing
Cheers man!!!
normal_concept48.jpg

Kudos for taking on the cannon vinman!

To be honest, ebay may be your luck for some pretty good picks of the cannon. Here's a link to a ebay listing for the cannon that provides some pretty good picks. Even if you want to pick it up and have the actual cannon to look at in person, it shouldn't be more then $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-14-HOT-TOYS-BERSER...=item3cb4e80878

Good luck! I'll definitely keep my eyes on this thread.

Kudos for taking on the cannon vinman!

To be honest, ebay may be your luck for some pretty good picks of the cannon. Here's a link to a ebay listing for the cannon that provides some pretty good picks. Even if you want to pick it up and have the actual cannon to look at in person, it shouldn't be more then $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-14-HOT-TOYS-BERSER...=item3cb4e80878

Good luck! I'll definitely keep my eyes on this thread.

brother I am all over that listing. the photos are the best reference I have seen to date. and i will be watching that sale closely.
i have already been building a design from those photos

those are awesome drawings...but they are early concept drawings. the actual screen canon is quite a bit different.
Thanks for your assistance brother
Sorry about that based on the way the cannon worked in the film I always thought this was what won the vote to be used in the film. @ least I tried though.

brother I am all over that listing. the photos are the best reference I have seen to date. and i will be watching that sale closely.
i have already been building a design from those photos

Awesome, I didn't know if you had or saw that. I saw how well your medpack turned out and I can't wait to see how you work the canon out of sintra.

Good Luck!

working on laying out some drawings for the build.
mocked up a simple paper template of the barrel

09621840.jpg.gif

c6469e1b.jpg

f9a4fa12.jpg

i would buy one if u or someone makes a berserker cannon. or just wait for some1 to recast the 1:1 berserker bust it comes with the cannon....lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back