pretty hard as there aint no BRILLIANT ref pics of it

this is just a quick put together of some things i had laying around the house

ref pic used

MrBlack%20(2).jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

still very rough yet but ive got something to work with

Nice start, I didn't notice the 3 barrels at first in the picture. It does look like you have them a little to close to each other though?

Small update again, finished the pointy tip at end of the cannon , think i may need to get sum slightly larger pipe for the x3 pipes on the inside :/

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

coming along nicely in my oppinion

it's coming along really well, but i think there are four muzzles. look through the ref pics again there is one with four lights on. and when you compare the other crappy angle pics. just thought id let you know my opinion, if you going for as accurate as possible.

it's coming along really well, but i think there are four muzzles. look through the ref pics again there is one with four lights on. and when you compare the other crappy angle pics. just thought id let you know my opinion, if you going for as accurate as possible.
Thats for CG reference. There are other good pics of the complete canon and there are just three barrels.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back