berserker blade gauntlet

bweapon

hey there everyone, started this sculpt today will hopefully be cast later this week...

Still dont have any money to get materials so i can carry on with my other project so using a little spare clay for this

let me know what you think.
Thanks for looking... Oh i know now the top of this is not accurate to the movie now as i found a better reference pic. dont worry it'll be getting changed.

dscn0907r.jpg.png

dscn0910f.jpg.png

its still pretty rough but i think should come together quickly.

It looks great so far. With the berzerker's style of blade gauntlet, the bottom isn't closed like on a more traditional blade gauntlet. What's the diameter of the part your sculpting on [it looks like a pvc pipe]?

Lookin' good so far. o_O

My Q is about the wrist 'strap'... are you going to have it completely one piece or have it attachable? Obviously the second strap is more of an actually strap. But how where you going to get you hand through?

Bob Baggy has his Berserker gloves go up to the elbow is why I think about it. You know, if you have that kind of glove then you'll need an order to put things on.

the wrist cuff is going to be cast seperate, with a simple pin hinge then probably velcro, then a velcro strap (with a dark leather outer to give it the look). i like to keep armour seperate to skin i think (one latex one resin). its scaled 1:1 and the armature is foam thats been shaped with a wire cutter, Just a base to work on basically.

the wrist cuff is going to be cast seperate, with a simple pin hinge then probably velcro, then a velcro strap (with a dark leather outer to give it the look). i like to keep armour seperate to skin i think (one latex one resin). its scaled 1:1 and the armature is foam thats been shaped with a wire cutter, Just a base to work on basically.

Great thinking on the part of the armature. I never thought of that. Inexpensive, yet functional.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back