berserker and falconer figures.. my modification

georgieboy26

heres my berserker fig i made up, used hot toys body, skirt, chest armor, pred 1 hands....made the rest of stuff including head.dreads, leg armor. cannon, neck ring.....so got myself a cheaper version of this great figure,, made a falconer also, made everything on him apart from body. skirt, and hands

P3070005.JPG

P3070004.JPG

b.f.1.jpg

P2270003.JPG

Georgie, you've made these heads? Man this is awesome, they look like Hot Toys! What did you use for dreads?

Georgie, you've made these heads? Man this is awesome, they look like Hot Toys! What did you use for dreads?
hi lifty, well, its a little cheat really....I took the berserker head made a mold with sillicone rubber of the front of the face and cast the face in resin, then modelled the back of the head and neck with super sculpy, made mandibles using dental impression clay, (very good for small items) then cast em in resin, a litttle bit of dremelling here and there and a paint up, and viola.....a super copy of beserker heads at a fraction of the cost of a real one, great for kitbashes.......made the dreads with super sculpy bend n bake and beads......wish I was as good as you at sculpting, your heads are brilliant matey......will await your pics and prices :) :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back