Ben Kenobi Secret Lightsaber Box

It is an interesting box. I checked many types of these wooden boxes for my smaller version of Maz Kanata box and I saw that there are not many versions of how these boxes were put together. It is usually either the 45 degree angel or the tooth one:

51W4WIPJpCL._AC_SL1000_.jpg81TMnrnOkDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And there are the plywood versions but that would be very obvious because it is hard to make the lines disappear:

41mmD9yyLCL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Surely there are more way of putting them together, but these are most common ones.

But this box has an interesting way:

ben-kenobi-s-secret-lightsaber-box-main_84b84b66.jpeg You can also see the holes of the nails.

I haven't seen it on wine boxes ever, but I've seen them on organisers made of bamboo:

71WPajJh2vL._AC_SL1500_.jpg81gLTQd7m-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg81OMfLapCRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Also with the holes for the nails.

I don't think the Obi box made of bamboo, but these are the closest of the workstyle I found so far and all of them made of bamboo.

I also think there only one made of this box. It did not have much of a screen time they did not use it in action so there was not much chance that it will be damaged so they have to change it very fast between takes.

I am not sure about the magnet either. What do you think about this:

download.jpgdownload (1).jpg1692401327241.png361950632_6485850058204882_7116481769848362364_n.jpghonour-cigars-vicente-blends.jpg

Of course it could been added later and they could fit a magnet inside, but it seems like a push button type of lock piece.

Last edited:
It is an interesting box. I checked many types of these wooden boxes for my smaller version of Maz Kanata box and I saw that there are not many versions of how these boxes were put together. It is usually either the 45 degree angel or the tooth one:

View attachment 1730079View attachment 1730080

And there are the plywood versions but that would be very obvious because it is hard to make the lines disappear:

View attachment 1730081

Surely there are more way of putting them together, but these are most common ones.

But this box has an interesting way:

View attachment 1730082 You can also see the holes of the nails.

I haven't seen it on wine boxes ever, but I've seen them on organisers made of bamboo:

View attachment 1730083View attachment 1730084View attachment 1730085 Also with the holes for the nails.

I don't think the Obi box made of bamboo, but these are the closest of the workstyle I found so far and all of them made of bamboo.

I also think there only one made of this box. It did not have much of a screen time they did not use it in action so there was not much chance that it will be damaged so they have to change it very fast between takes.

I am not sure about the magnet either. What do you think about this:

View attachment 1730095View attachment 1730094View attachment 1730089View attachment 1730098View attachment 1730099

Of course it could been added later and they could fit a magnet inside, but it seems like a push button type of lock piece.
Son of a gun, that’s some good eyes!! I was a firm believer they simply threw it together from scratch. I have to agree with you with seeing the indentations, they modified something!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back