Ben Kenobi Raw Silk Inner Robe Fabric

Sold for 400.00 USD
Prop Store

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have 6.5 yards of this heavy duty Raw Silk handwoven fabric that is a near identical match to the screen used Ben Kenobi inner robes. It has been washed to soften the material and has a great drape. This is 50 Inches wide and should be enough to make one Robe set. This also could be used for Lifesize Yoda puppets or statues as the same material was used for both Ben Kenobi and Yoda's costumes.

$400.00 shipped within the Continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, or International PM me before purchase for exact shipping.

Thank you!
Ben.jpg

Here is a shot of the screen used robe:

Ben2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

As the buyer of the other 7 yards, let me say this fabric is wonderful. If anyone is looking for an accurate OWK ANH costume, I can't recommend this enough. With the Kenobi tv show on the horizon, I know this will be in high demand sooner than later.

Prop Store