Ben Affleck Batsuit HELP!!!

BatmanVJoker

Hi,

I just joined the site! I've been visiting on and off since I can remember and realized I'm not a member, so I decided to officially join! I need some help on how I could go about building Ben Affeck's Batsuit in the highly anticipated BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE! I've never done a costume from scratch before, so I'm even open to commission someone to build an accurate as possible replica suit. Any suggestions on materials or anything is welcomed...

Hi BVJ and welcome to the RPF :thumbsup
With the searchbar top left on the main page,you will be able to find the info you seek.There's at least one thread ongoing for a Batman suit from the new movie.
Good luck !

Thanks. If it helps we're doing the gauntlets in a bit too, for the cowl you'll have to take a look in the Junkyard, there are a couple available right now, and I know Reaton89 is sculpting one that looks fantastic too. The cape nobody has tackled it yet that I know of, but a heavily textured leather or faux leather cape should do the trick. Nobody has the exact pattern yet, so the standard semi-circle pattern with scalloped apparently should do nicely. And for the body suit, the only options right now are dyesub suits, basically spandex jumpsuit printed with the pattern. There are a few available in the junkyard too. If you want to add accuracy to one of these, you can go over the patterns with puffy paint to give it a 3D texture. Hope it helps !

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back