Belt Displays?

They make display racks for martial arts belts, that might be one way to go.

Alternately, you could try making some sort of rack with hooks for you belts to rest on. That or something pole like, even just two thin posts set apart from each other, to loop your belts around.

Hi here are some ideas i found below. However as Riceball said making your own might be the best route b/c you can customize it to meet your specific needs. Some cosplay belts have things hanging of them, some don't depending on the set up. Again just some ideas to shoot around in your head so you can use or create your own versions. I am sure they will turn out great. If you can't build one simply hire a carpenter and give him or her designs idea you want incorporated into the design. Best of luck!

?hash=c5afc4d7cfbfb77aac8ba0e391703744.jpg
Stainless-Steel-Metal-Wooden-Acrylic-Belt-Display-Rack-Stand.jpg

Attachments

• rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
    rs=w_600,h_600.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 91
Belts are tough to display IMO. The best solution I’ve found are half mannequins.

FCECD929-DD3C-4260-B67F-67655124FF42.jpeg
search “lower half male mannequins”

Get some khaki shorts from goodwill or something to imitate the flight suit and fabric for the tunic. I think it’d look pretty cool.

Belts are tough to display IMO. The best solution I’ve found are half mannequins.

View attachment 1244480
search “lower half male mannequins”

Get some khaki shorts from goodwill or something to imitate the flight suit and fabric for the tunic. I think it’d look pretty cool.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back