Question Being told I'm a new member but I'm not (Answered)

Hyena

Hope it's ok to post this question here but I now have a large paragraph at the top of my screen telling me I am a new member and need at least 20 posts or be a member 40 days ? I have been a Member for a few years now and have posted a bit more than the stated 20 .
Is this a problem with my log in and is there a way I can fix it ?
Thanks for reading :)

I'm not a mod, but for what it's worth, it appears you only have 16 posts that are still active/logged on the site; maybe the others were purged or lost during an outage. But anyway, you're only four away from 20 again now... Why not just make some meaningful posts and you'll be good to go again? :)

Hope it's ok to post this question here but I now have a large paragraph at the top of my screen telling me I am a new member and need at least 20 posts or be a member 40 days ? I have been a Member for a few years now and have posted a bit more than the stated 20 .
Is this a problem with my log in and is there a way I can fix it ?
Thanks for reading :)

Off-Topic and Junkyard posts do not count toward your total post count. If your total shows 16, that is what the system uses to determine your status. You are obviously past the 45 days, so you just need 4 more posts to be upgraded. Also, after you reach 20 posts, it will take a couple of hours or so for the upgrade to take place.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back