lasttorsolookingup.jpg

lasttorsoleftthreequarter.jpg

lasttorsofrontshot.jpg

lastwithbelt2.jpg

withbelt3.jpg

lasttorsoleftthreequarter.jpg

lasttorsoupclose.jpg

www.dullam-causey.com

Looks awesome. I must say I just looked at your site and I was very impressed with teh bat sculpts. Oh and the Pam too :D

Awesome...

Could you please explain the process of creating a mold of your sculpt and casting the final armor? PLEASE :)

Markus

Much thanks all. I'm just getting started on all of this. Haven't really scratched the surface of where this will go yet.

Looks like doody.

You know, doody the artist.....who does super cool stuff with incredible quality.

I saw this thread this morning and I am glad I finally got around to looking at this.....blows my mind how great it looks.

thanks all for the great comps.

am going to have all my accounts on every chat board suspended. i.e. I spend too much time surfing the net, and am not making the progress on this stuff I should be making. So I'm going to ask the mods here to block my access to this board for a month, or till I get caught up. Then when I come back, I'll have some serious pictures. See ya'll in a month or so.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back