Interest Begins cowl and armor in latex

drftfan

Sr Member
I have decided I am going to take the last rubber copy I am making from the Bob D mold and remold it so I can run latex. I also am going to do the same thing with my cowl, legs and knees.
So I am checking interest on this with other people. The latex advantage is it is more tear resistant, it will shrink a bit which will help smaller bats (myself included) and can be painted pretty much any color you want with ease.
I have made this torso before in latex but no longer have the mold. I am making the molds in fiberglass so the finish will be pretty much exact to what the urethane pulls are.
Just let me know.
If I do this run it will be very limited. I have always found latex to be a long drawn out casting process and it isnt something I am wanting to do more than a few times.
For the entire set I referred to the price would be right at $950.00

IMG_4528.JPGIMG_4541.JPGIMG_4506.JPGIMG_4518.JPGIMG_4543.JPG
12122741_893413817416377_3416800699632936317_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Bob Dullam Batman Begins torso V3 (new pictures) - LIMITED TO 5

So are the 3rd and 4th pictures here the flat black, and photos 1, 2, and 5 your preferred refinish?

Re: Begins Torso. Last copies

Hi I'm really interested but ideally want a whole suit. Any chance of getting one with the legs? I already have the gauntlets. :)

Re: Begins Torso. Last copies

Any chance of getting one of these along with your new Begins cowl?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back