Beginner's Grail Diary (Printable Pages + Inserts)

Celeste Conway

"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"

After clearing out my old laptop I recovered my old Grail Diary files that I created to use in my own Grail Diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now I hope to put them to good use. Anyway, if anyone wants free Starter Grail Diary pages here you go:

EDIT: Have had a lot of questions and confusion about how to create this version over the years so came back to update.

1. For clarity each PDF is a signature in a book, print each one double-sided short ways, fold in half, and then start stacking them from the first page inwards

2. Due to the age of this project I've forgotten where I intended all the inserts to be placed so the choice of inserts is completely up to you and since this is a story version you can freely add whatever ones you think flesh out the story, my collection of Inserts is available below and I intend to start my own versions after finishing some other projects.

I hope this clears up some confusion among novices but feel free to ask questions.

Enjoy!

Official and Unofficial Diary Inserts: Official and Fan Created Inserts (Created by Various) (Credit Clean-up Needed) - Google Drive

Sincerely
Celeste Conway

Attachments

• Grail Diary-1.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 2,448
  • Grail Diary-2.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,420
  • Grail Diary-3.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,261
  • Grail Diary-4.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 1,232
  • Grail Diary-5.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,199
  • Grail Diary-6.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,183
  • Grail Diary-7.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,181
  • Grail Diary-8.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 1,209
  • Grail Diary-9.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 1,205
  • Grail Diary-10.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,338
Last edited:
"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"
After clearing out my old laptop i recovered my old grail diary files that i intended to use in my own grail diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now i hope to put them to good use. Anyway if anyone wants free grail diary pages here you go but beware it's quite a large download so it's split into 10 parts.

Dylan Conway
Raider of the Doomed Crusade
thanks for sharing I've made one a few years ago but sourced the pages from a number of sites so some are not good quality so can now make it better so thank you once again

I just discover this thread. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for these 10 wonderful pdf files.
This is something that was not really on my radar - but now I looking forward to getting this printed.
But I need to know the following:
Do you happen to know what is the page size of the diary?
Do you have any links for cover artwork?

I just discover this thread. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for these 10 wonderful pdf files.
This is something that was not really on my radar - but now I looking forward to getting this printed.
But I need to know the following:
Do you happen to know what is the page size of the diary?
Do you have any links for cover artwork?
Hello Markus!
The Individual Page Size should be around 15.5cm high and 9.5cm wide and regarding cover artwork there's really not a cover art for the book unless your after the 1911 version of the diary, i used some faux leather i bought online for my cover. if you don't want to use leather of any kind maybe a nice brown fabric or even a printed brown leather teaxture could work.
Good luck in future projects and props!
Celeste Conway

Last edited:
Hello Markus!
The Individual Page Size should be around 15.5cm high and 9.5cm wide and regarding cover artwork there's really not a cover art for the book unless your after the 1911 version of the diary, i used some faux leather i bought online for my cover. if you don't want to use leather of any kind maybe a nice brown fabric or even a printed brown leather teaxture could work.
Good luck in future projects and props!
Dylan Conway
Thank you! That size is pretty close to the 4.25" x 6.88" ("pocketbook") offered at Lulu.com. They are great for b/w printing. A book with all the 240 pages from your pdf files will cost less than $10. Now I'm looking for brown leather texture files... (and then it will take some time to adjust each of the 240 pages) :)

Thank you! That size is pretty close to the 4.25" x 6.88" ("pocketbook") offered at Lulu.com. They are great for b/w printing. A book with all the 240 pages from your pdf files will cost less than $10. Now I'm looking for brown leather texture files... (and then it will take some time to adjust each of the 240 pages) :)
What an intriguing idea. It's slightly oversize so you could plan on cutting it down and then just glueing leather (real or fake) to the paperback cover yourself. If you really wanted to go all out you could have it printed very lightly and then go over it by hand with a pen.
Yes this seems like a nice cheap alternative then printing it yourself and making your own leather cover then only thing you would need to print out and make if you want to is the diary's inserts.

I always wished it was easier for starting diary makers to get desired inserts (official and fan made) so I'm just gonna dump my entire file of inserts
Celeste Conway

EDIT:
I've removed these inserts as I feel uncomfortable sharing these inserts as they are other people's work and I've forgotten to properly credit them so I don't feel right freely giving them compared to my own work in the Signatures, if you still wish to get a hold of my collection of inserts request an invite to the Archive Google Drive.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back