Before Halloween Or Hunt

Blasturbator

Sr Member
This may sound dumb and i dunno if anyone does this but, do you watch any or all predator movies before suiting up?
I watch all of them kinda like getting into character lol

Yea. I do the same, I watch predator 2. That pumps me up! Watching KPH's movements and stuff, it's weird a little but I love it.

i watch all the pred movies atleast once a week. Whether I'm painting a model kit, casting a bio or working on anything predator related it's great to have the movies playing in the background for inspiration

Yeah I agree, i watch all the pred films whilst making my costume pieces as well as before I go out on the hunt for inspiration. If I have time, I also watch the Alien quadrilogy to scope out the enemy lol

It all helps, also good for detailed spot checks on your own suit, model kit etc - whatever you maybe working on and details you may have missed

On one of the Encore channels they show Predator 2 at least a couple times a week. I wish they'd show the first one as well, but every time it's on I watch it. I'm surprised my wife isn't sick of it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back