Before Halloween Or Hunt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blasturbator

This may sound dumb and i dunno if anyone does this but, do you watch any or all predator movies before suiting up?
I watch all of them kinda like getting into character lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Yea. I do the same, I watch predator 2. That pumps me up! Watching KPH's movements and stuff, it's weird a little but I love it.

predator666

i watch all the pred movies atleast once a week. Whether I'm painting a model kit, casting a bio or working on anything predator related it's great to have the movies playing in the background for inspiration

Double H

Yeah I agree, i watch all the pred films whilst making my costume pieces as well as before I go out on the hunt for inspiration. If I have time, I also watch the Alien quadrilogy to scope out the enemy lol

It all helps, also good for detailed spot checks on your own suit, model kit etc - whatever you maybe working on and details you may have missed

Darkindestod

On one of the Encore channels they show Predator 2 at least a couple times a week. I wish they'd show the first one as well, but every time it's on I watch it. I'm surprised my wife isn't sick of it.