Beetlejuice Delia sculpture as a smartphone holder :) PICS!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So as usual I like to make props that have real world uses, my latest is the sculpture from Beetlejuice! I based it off the miniature stop motion puppet. I kept it as close to the original as I could while still making it functional :) Thanks for looking and any questions ask away!

IMG_7483.JPGIMG_7484.JPGIMG_7490.JPGIMG_7491.JPGIMG_7481.JPG

Thanks for the kind words! If enough interest I would be happy to do a run of these! No idea on price since I would need to gauge how much interest but I would like to keep costs as low as I could on this piece.

This is made from epoxy so it is solid and not flexible. I would love to make one with flexible arms but that would have required a bit of time and expense to get it to that point. I just made this large enough to hold most of the largest phones around as well as the smaller ones. The top "finger" pops off so if you have a large phone you can remove it, slide your phone into place and then put the finger back in place :)

If I end up doing a run the piece would be cast in resin. I could look into making the arms flexible but that would be an entirely different process and the cost would be quite a bit more than a solid resin one.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back