Been gone a while. Lets beat this shredder thing into the ground! Shredder 1990 TMNT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

So it all started a few years ago with this Shredder helmet..

first shredder.jpg

About 6 helmets later I was here.
shredder.jpg

Then Here....
metalshredder.jpg

I've now decided to take on the whole costume, And since I have a habit of not finishing things.. I'm
going to post my first thread on The RPF in a long long time.. Since I miss this place!

Anyway I'm starting with the shoulder armor.

20150327_214031.jpg

It will be all foam and fiberglass, I'm brand new to foam but I'm pretty good with fiberglass.. So Wish me luck.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PartyPyrate

Re: Been gone a while. Lets beat this shredder thing into the ground! Shredder 1990 T

Looking pretty good. I am also building shredder. My armor will be leather and wood. I am just finishing off my helmet.

Re: Been gone a while. Lets beat this shredder thing into the ground! Shredder 1990 T

Getting ready for awesomecon in DC this weekend. Thought I would update this a little.

shredder.jpgshredder2.jpg

PartyPyrate

Nice work. I finally finished mine.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk