Becoming The T-1000 Terminator From Judgement Day

JtotheP

Research and patience was what I learned the most with this build as it took me three months to finish.

The helmet was a custom paint job by me using Matthews paint,
The liquid metal bullet holes I sculpted out of clay, then made a silicone gang mold of the three sizes, cast out of resin and painted with Dupli-Color Chrome spray paint. ---the bullet holes are attached with magnets so I can move them anywhere I wish,
The spike for the left hand I cut out of a mirrored plastic material from a cnc router table and glued together the four triangles to make the spike,
Everything was sourced and ordered on various sites (amazon, eBay, etc...)

Full tutorial on my blog here: Becoming the T-1000 Terminator from Terminator 2 Judgement Day | JPs FX Creations

The Searcher

Sr Member
Phenomenal! I actually spent a fair amount of time doing research for this costume, and while you didn’t always find the exact pieces, your dedication to accuracy and awesome photo shoot are commendable!

JtotheP

Phenomenal! I actually spent a fair amount of time doing research for this costume, and while you didn’t always find the exact pieces, your dedication to accuracy and awesome photo shoot are commendable!
Cool, Thanks! It was a lot of fun to do, indeed. If I spent a little more time I may have had more accuracy, but I'm certainly happy with it.

DC89C216-4A57-44B9-9FF3-F68DDA723D33-1024x683.jpeg.jpg

JtotheP

Those bullet hits are awesome!
Thanks...I sculpted them out of clay, then made a silicone mold and cast them out of a bondo resin mix and dropped a large washer on the back as the material was hardening for future magnet use. Finish paint by Dupli-Color Chrome spray paint.

bullet hits.jpgbullet hit mold.jpg