1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by theflxsh, Jul 15, 2015.

1. theflxsh

theflxsh New Member

I'm wanting to have a Beast Boy costume ready by the Winter and I'm really wanting to know where I can go to get the outfit made for me. I would make it myself but sewing skills are minimal and I'm looking for quality professional work.

2. Iggy

Iggy Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Are you going to do the animated version purple and black, or the new 52 red beast boy, or a different suit like the red and white suite beast boy?

If purple and black, you can do a dye-sub and get it sewn up. There are a few people who do this. There work is in the Classified section. I know cha0tic and another company were offering services. Some even offer discounts if you don't do a mask portion (like Spider-Man). Since beast boy doesn't have a mask, you would be fine with just the body portion.

3. theflxsh

theflxsh New Member

Yes, the purple and black, definitely. And thank you much. If you find any way for me to contact them let me know asap. Thanks again! :D