Want to Buy Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

theflxsh

I'm wanting to have a Beast Boy costume ready by the Winter and I'm really wanting to know where I can go to get the outfit made for me. I would make it myself but sewing skills are minimal and I'm looking for quality professional work.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Iggy

Sr Member
Are you going to do the animated version purple and black, or the new 52 red beast boy, or a different suit like the red and white suite beast boy?

If purple and black, you can do a dye-sub and get it sewn up. There are a few people who do this. There work is in the Classified section. I know cha0tic and another company were offering services. Some even offer discounts if you don't do a mask portion (like Spider-Man). Since beast boy doesn't have a mask, you would be fine with just the body portion.

theflxsh

Yes, the purple and black, definitely. And thank you much. If you find any way for me to contact them let me know asap. Thanks again! :D