BBP1 Head Paint up along with Chest piece Mr I suit combo skin paint up

Canalien

Hi Hunters Just put together some clips of my build after redoing the skin and chest piece.Halloween was rushed and I wasn't totally happy with it so I repainted.The first time around the skin was for my BBP1 Head but changed half way through to go with DBP1 Head . And now it matches alittle better. Practice with the airbrush is fun anyway. I added bumps all over and darkened it. Hope you all like it
cheers Rhonda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1aFynhg5o

Thank You:) I repainted the skin covering it in latex again but darker. This took about 3 days I then added hot glue for bumpd and then covered those areas with latex. Surprisingly it did not make the skin stiff, that took about 2 days. The chest piece 1 day. So in totall with air brushing and hand painting about 2 weeks.
The BBP1 head I starred at for at lease a week lol I didn't want to screw it up as it was my first airbrush attempt. In the end I hand painted the spots, you can see the different color I started with. The spots were to small so Bovine suggested I join some dots together, I did and this is how it turned out.
cheers

I agree with Temozarella, very nice work. Like what you did with the Mr. I suit! Did you glue the dreads, or cut holes in the mask?

I like the black and white picture, looks like your doing Karate.

Your suit is kicking ass! GET TO WORK!! Paint paint paint, we love paint! :)

I agree with Temozarella, very nice work. Like what you did with the Mr. I suit! Did you glue the dreads, or cut holes in the mask?
Thank You so much! I cut the mask with a X and incerted the dread :)

MEANGENE83 Thank you......Black belt Pred now there's a thot

cheers
Rhonda

Thanks Hunters:) The I suit I bot off of Buy Costumes.com the chest piece was on ebay it comes flesh tone. I airbrushed the chest piece.The chest armor I made from yoga mats.
cheers
Rhonda

Thx Guys again. Now to start the P1 Stunt Bio, just ordered lenses from Joe today.
Stay Tuned it will be my first !
Rhonda

Wow, very nice suit !!
Where did you get the muscle predator chest you put over the Mr Incredible suit ? The result is incredible !!

Hi Thank You
My chest piece I got off ebay.Can't find the guy sorry:( but I did have a back up just in case. Monster Gorilla will even paint it for you.I think it is the same idea as mine.I really like the piece because you can tailor this by pulling tight around your waist.Mine is latex and very flexible and easy to paint.This is a pic from Gorillas site pre painted as an example.
http://www.rubbergorilla.co.uk/photo%20gallery%20page.htm
Hope this helps
cheers
Rhonda

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back