BB toxic ScareCrow

Dr Crane

Hi.. this is my first post here. I found RDF, when i was searching for tips to make my BB scarecrow costume for halloween.

The tips here were great. And i managed to make a pretty decent outfit i think.

one thing however i couldn't find was someone who had made a "fear toxin sprayer"

This is what I came up with.. I used a canned smoke (magican) changed the top to that of a lubricate oil (Wd40 or somthing like that)then i used a peripheral venous catheter (Venflon)
you can buy them online for like 5$
however my wife is a nurse so she could supply me one for free.

i cut one end of the rubber hose and clued the small tube from the oilcan inside it, then I sealed it using a hobby article called GreenStuff. which is modeling pudding that turns hard when mixed.

it worked like a charm.

heres some pictures of the costume

View attachment 122241

View attachment 122242

View attachment 122243

hope they be usefull

dr crane

Last edited:
I did a similar toxin device but instead with compressed air. I thought about trying this stuff out and I'm glad to hear that it works. I was worried it wouldn't have enough pressure to get to the end of the tube. Good job!

I had to use one hand to press the can to fire the smoke.

I used a canned smoke (magican) changed the top to that of a lubricate oil (Wd40 or somthing like that)

I cut one end of the rubber hose and clued the small tube from the oilcan inside it, then I sealed it using a hobby article called GreenStuff. which is modeling pudding that turns hard when mixed.

hope this is helpfull :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back