BB p2 elder custom paintup finally 99% done pic heavy

juiceredrum

heres the progress from the start i deleted the first thread and started this one it took me forever to get done with work and all , this is my first real mask paint , first time , airbrush and second mask foaming
i stared at this mask raw for months it really intimated me , then i busted out a bio i had for a while was real happy with the paint up was like now or never mofo !!! hope you guys like it thanks for looking

100_4378.jpg.gif

100_4379.jpg.gif

100_4380.jpg.gif

100_4382.jpg.gif

100_4317.jpg.gif

100_4315.jpg.gif

100B4250.jpg.gif

100_4765.jpg.gif

100_4766.jpg.gif

100_4868.jpg.gif

100_4874.jpg.gif

100_4873.jpg.gif

100_4872.jpg.gif

100_4870.jpg.gif

100_4871.jpg.gif

100_4869.jpg.gif

thanks for looking tell what you guys think ...bio paint ups coming soon

special thanks too
bob bagey mask
bovine13 for dread beads
uratz narin dread skulls
skunk vert dread rings
bambooie dreads

Looks great mate, he has a real reptillian feel about him to me. Lovin the light green tones

thanks a million bro , kinda just took on a life of his own when i started on him , i had a vague scheme
but when i started that **** went right out the window lol

did you spray a candy blue over the white or is that jus the pic?, I like the pale effect it has, Looks pretty sweet bro!

thanks a lot bro , actually there is not one drop of blue side from the viens and small details inside the green , but he does have a sorta blue effect , which is more of optical illusion when i started i primed him white , then the green the bluish effect is just straight black ink with latex base layerd on the light areas but its the grey contrasting with the green

thanks man , took me way to long should have tackled him sooner ,cant wait to start another
to fine tune what ive learned got a ruffkintoy original i need to start

very sweet man i like the paint on the top and the pale color get started on another asap good job.

thanks a lot bro , actually there is not one drop of blue side from the viens and small details inside the green , but he does have a sorta blue effect , which is more of optical illusion when i started i primed him white , then the green the bluish effect is just straight black ink with latex base layerd on the light areas but its the grey contrasting with the green
a ha! looks crazy awsome, I cant wait till mine is casted up so i can paint lol, what kinds of paint are you using? Createx perhaps?

a ha! looks crazy awsome, I cant wait till mine is casted up so i can paint lol, what kinds of paint are you using? Createx perhaps?

thanks again :) the only 2 things i used was latex base paint from fxwarehouse.com and i used liquidtex professional inks , as pigemnts i got the primary colors and i just mix to get the colors i want , the latex base is easy to pigment and the liquidtex are super saturated fw inks are good too , lately ive been only using inks got the tip from usuper a while ago but i think he uses prosaide to bind his ink to his mask

Man oh man i have been waiting for this since March.

Looks blood fantastic! Looking at him makes me want to eat mint icecream...

LOL thank you my friend sorry bout the delay , you got to work asap when you got your mask
mine kinda intimated me at first didnt want to make more ugly than he should be lol im real happy with
the way mint berry crunch came out though lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back