Bayonetta Game guns help needed.

Wes R

Legendary Member
My friend wants to go to a convention as bayonetta and needs a set of these guns but the official ones on ebay are 80.00 or so for one. I'm thinking of giving it a try as i can make a copy of one and make all 4 for the price of one but I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone have ideas or know of someone who has offers these fairly cheap? As you can see they're not very detailed, nor are the in the game, as they're mostly there to look good.
Bayonetta_Gun_Closeup_by_HoiHoiSan.jpg

Here is a pic of how they look in the design documents, also shows the others available in the game.
bayonetta_guns.jpg

Im sorry but i don't quite understand what it is you are saying.
You wanna buy a cheap one and then make copy's of that one so that you have 4 of them? or is it that you wanna scratch build one and then make a mold of that one to make more?

If i can find them already made cheap enough i'll buy four. If not I need to come up with a way to make one and i'll cast that so we have the four she needs. Sorry about that, kinda running on caffiene with my brain going faster than I can type.

I should also say if i could possibly get one made cheaply and make copies for her but in the end i'd probably end up making them myself in that case.

If you look on cosplay.com, they have a comissions section. There should be someone who would make you guns there for a decent price...

Well "come up with a way" is really your choice. Wood, styrene, clay, sculpted foam, all of the above. :) You name it, just get to building!

There are many methods of scratch building a piece so you can cast it in resin and paint it. Just be ready to spend a lot on mistakes if it's your first time doing it. In the end, it may just be more cost effective to purchase the replicas.

Why the heck isn't your friend buying these anyway?

lol. Oh i'm gonna charge her for them lol. Actually i was probably going to get them for her for xmas since i have no clue what to get her this year.

i'd say use pvc pipe for the two barrels and then pieces of plywood cut to shape for everything else. you've got the sideview reference pics, so just resize to actual size and draw up some patterns. im sure you can bash a dollar tree for the little parts n bits.

that's what i was thinking. Plus my mom works at Lowe's so i can get any other materials i need. i'll make the plans up and what not. this'll be a good project for the winter.

Okay this project isn't going nearly as well as planned. I got it roughed out but even after blowing the pic up to scale its so grainy you can't make anything out. Has anyone seen plans for the Scourbourough fair guns online? I'd buy her the ones from australia but its like 150.00 with shipping and i'm not even sure that customs would let it in and the one in canada sold a week ago.

Actually that's what I was thinking when i was looking at them compared to her guns in the game. The ones in the set is about 8" long yet when you look at the one in the game it's the size of my forearm from wrist to elbow (I used a pic of her next to Luka where they're next to each other as she aims for refference). The thing is such a weird shape i can't get it quite right.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back